This is Seyi Makinde (51-yr), Executive Governor of Oyo State.
Within 100-days in office, Governor Makinde has achieved the following among others:
• Primary and Secondary Education Free. Free exercise books and other materials for all school children. The books have no party logo and have no governor’s image. The books are not to be sold.
• Pensioners and workers gets paid every 25th of the month and 23rd if pay day falls on weekend.
• Launched Oyo State-Farmcrowdy Agribusiness Partnership to commence a 3-year plan with 50,000 farmers in the state.
• 100 units of Kia Rio 1.4 Executive Automatic Transmission vehicles for the various security agencies
• Criminalise Open Grazing
• Begins e-registration of everyone living in Oyo State to determine the number of people living and doing business in the state
• Proscribe NURTW because of violence in the state and to this day, they are yet to be back.
• N500,000 bursary for every Oyo State indigene Studying in Law School
• Publicly declared his assets
• Established Oyo State Financial Crimes Commission to fight graft in government
• Ready to waive his immunity if found to have stolen from government
Everything is strictly government. The ₦3,000 levy imposed on Oyo school children by predecessor (Ajimobi) was cancelled the second week he took office and declared full free and quality education in the state. And his monthly salary is ₦650,000.