President Buhari on Wednesday during the Federal Executive Council meeting set up a committee to resolve the NAS and Presidency rift, according to Information Minister Lai Mohammed.
ORBITNEWS discovered that, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is head of the committee, which comprises all ministers who were former senators. They are:
- Chris Ngige (Labour),
- Udoma Udoma (Budget and National Planning),
- Heineken Lokpobiri (State, Agriculture),
- Hadi Sirika (State for Aviation)
- Aisha Alhassan (Women Affairs).
- Ita Enang (Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters, Senate)
- Samaila Kawu (Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters, House of Representatives The committee is expected to swing into action immediately so as hasten the confirmation of the nominees already sent to the Senate as it appears that the red chamber is unruffled with their decision to stand down on the confirmation of the ambassadorial nominees already sent by President Buhari.